Tuesday, January 19, 2010

surprise:]

This is what keeps us going when we pull all nighters..it happens..often..
tacobell run anyone?! :]
this..is jake:)

SNOW:]



what keeps me alive and awake:]



My lil baby!


My monster:D

it looks shorter than it really is!

im alive:) some of you have been asking if i am and asking me to post something!!
sorry to some of you who i havent replied too. I have been soooo busy. Okay..i know everyone says that..but let me explain to you how busy i really am..

..here is my current schedule...
..enjoy:)..
now remember..this is my daily schedule..and will be this WHOLE semester.
5:30-6:00--wake up and get ready for work
6:10-8-50--at work[buses] i have a 45 minute layover inbetween routes..so that gives me some time to catch up on homework!
i have 10 minutes to get to class.
9:00-12:30--classes
12:30-1:00--lunch
1:10-2:00--class
2:10-4:30--at work [buses]
4:45-5:30--my CM [campus ministry. I clean all second floor]
5:30--dinner
5:50-6:30--dinner dish crew. every three weeks i am on this..and this week is mine..:/
6:30-7:00--shower
7:00-?--homework
then off to bed to wake up and do this all over again. yikes. I know.

and then i have my dorm room chore..mine this week is trash. and it needs to get takin out almost every day.

So anyway..thats my day..everyday. at least I get weekends off work:)

My classes have been grrreat! The ones this semester have been more intense this semester. We have Prophets Class, Theology, and Hermenutics 2!

Our Prophets teacher is new. And EVERYONE at this school knows that new teachers mean a lot of homework. after being there for several years..they drop the homework load. This class goes til march 18th. Once we ALL looked at the syllabus, we all decided we were going to have a party the night of the 18th.. if we all survive that is:)

God has been sooo GOOD!! Even tho things have not gone so smoothly since being here. With money, class credits, and work.. but its just going grrreat and can only give God the credit.

ok..i need to run..

im at Caribou doing homework with jake.. finished for tonight.. and thought id say hi and catch you up a lil bit. I have a chapter and a half left of Basic Theology by Charles Ryrie, but not to worry..i have my layover tomorrow morning to get it done..so then i have something to do!!

i love you all! :D

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Megan! :D :D :D

I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever. Oh, wait...
Nevertheless, I'm so glad to hear from you. Your schedule sounds like mine, as I post this at 5am. :)

P.S. Who's "Jake :)" ha ha! :D

Mrs said...

Three Cheers for the Bus Driver!

Kelly went through Basic Theology by Charles Ryrie with Pastor Hoffmann in a class. Excellent study!

(I feel like all I do is follow Jessie around and post after her. LOL)

You can do this, Megan! Remember, it's only a season!

Dj and Amber Royer said...

Wait... whoa.... you posted? I had mostly given up looking... I was preparing for disappointment, when, wow, you acutally posted something new... almost five months later, but good job anyway :) love you!

Hannah R. said...

Megan,

It is so good to hear from you!

I'm so sorry that we didn't get to hang out while you were down here on break. :( I really wanted to catch up with you! So, we'll have to make sure to spend some time together this summer when you're down here. :)

Wow, your schedule is definitely busy. But you can do it!

I love you, and I'm praying for you!!!

Hannah

Jenna Lyn said...

Hey babe!! What an awesome surprise to see that you posted!! I'm so glad that you did. :) But... my, my, my, darling, what a CrAzY schedule! Goodness gracious, I would have to take like 4 naps in-between all of that!

But you don't know how happy I am to see you pushing through. It's so awesome that you get to learn all of that amazing stuff!!

And if it ever starts spinning around and you begin to loose focus, just remember Mr. Colter on the way to Alabama...

"This Too Shall Pass." Amen! So embrace it while you have it, girl!

I LOVE you and am PRAYING for you!!

-Jenna Lyn