Monday, May 18, 2009

29 days left..but lets not think about that..;]

Well, I have nothing deep to say or anything to that will make you think...but I wanted to write anyway..its been a long time!

I have 29 more days. Not that i'm counting down or anything...;] I really shouldn't..its pretty depressing..but, I'm excited to see what God has in store for me this summer and the next two years!! We come back around Aug 4th, and will be here for about two days, then we are heading up on the long drive, again, to Wisconsin! My room is in the process of getting torn down. I am moving into my sisters smaller room, and she will get the nicer, bigger one! :] I have all posters, random papers, and pictures off my walls. Its starting to look quite bare. I got rid of about 20 walmart bags full of old clothes that I will no longer wear! And I have most of the stuff I am going to take to Wisconsin together! But there is still a lot to do!

My niece is doing so much better then she was on Easter! Thank you all for praying for her! She still has a sensitive stomach...but Amber just has to watch what she eats more so now..and not eat things that will irritate Jaylea. I cant wait to see them in July!! They are coming out to Washington for our family camp! She will be almost 5 months then!! She is getting so old!

Another thing..i am loving this stormy weather!! Just beautiful! :D

I love overcast days. And I love the rainy stormy days too..like today!!

This picture shows you perfectly, how we feel about each other! ;] Chad is leaving today, to go to my home, papua new guinea. He better have a great time!!

I love you Jenna!! :D I just had to put this picture on!!


I don't know what is going on here..:]

There we go..


Oh, so I got my new laptop today..for college!! Yay!! I love it! Most people think its silly that I never had my own computer till now. hehe!! But I am enjoying it so much. Which means hopefully I'll be blogging more! But that's what I seem to say every time! :)

Well, that's all for now folks! :)

5 comments:

Jenna Lyn said...

Megan I love you very, very much!
I'm so glad you that get to enjoy twenty-nine more days here. I am very upset to say that I will only see you for seventeen more days. =(

I already can't wait to see you in August though! =) That will be very exciting. But hey girl, I'm so proud of you for haivng so much work already done for your move! I'm so glad you didn't procrastinate. It would be so wonderful if you got your work done, and then you could hang out a lot the last couple weeks you're here, even though I won't be a part of it. =( Great job with the packing girl! And thanks for taking me into the back Chik-fil-A! That was fun. =)

This stormy weather reminds me of at the beginning of this school year when tropical storm Fay came around. That was so much fun!
(You can read more about it on my old blog. *cheesy smile*)
I love ugly weather! It's so beautiful and powerful!

Jaylea looks adorable! She has matured so much and is now practically a woman! It's scary how fast people grow up. =P

And love the picture of you and Chad. It's classic. Everything about the picture is perfect. =]

Oh yeah, and I love the picture of you and me. You're look is priceless. I know that is how you always feel when you are around me. <3 But I just can't figure out why I am sleeping the in the middle of a party! Must be my medication.... =)

And I guess I'll wrap this short comment up by saying, I'M SO GLAD YOU GOT YOUR LOVELY NEW LAPTOP AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO START BLOGGING MORE!

I love you Megan! Hope you have a marvelous day! My prayer is that you will embrace every single last moment you have with us here!
Bye-Bye, see you in a couple hours!

Oh yes, and always remember:
God loves you most, but I love you second most! =D

You're my favorite

Katrina A. said...

Hey Megan,

Well goodness nothing I could say could every compare to Jenna's comment... So I'll make it short and sweet. Megan I love you too and I'm so sad that your leaving, but I know that God has an AMAZING plan for your life and I'm excited for you that you are getting to go to Bible School this summer. I'll look forward to seeing you on your breaks. I'll want to hear all about what your learning up there!

Tyler Burgett said...

Hey Smegs,
I can't imagine how things will be without you. I guess we're just gonna have to keep sending each other personalized videos. :)
Jaylea's looking so old! I can't wait 'til we get to meet her!
Oh, and I love that silly group picture from the Ft. Smith Graduation party. Sarah's face is so hysterical! What are Sarah and Mary looking at??
I love you, Megs. ♥
Think of me!
-Tyler B.

Unknown said...

I can't do the math...
Are you still here? Cause I didn't really get to say goodbye to you...

<3

Anonymous said...

hmm, so I feel like just maybe you're due for an update